I got up Sunday morning and was just slurping my first coffee of the day, when I spotted a new comment on my blog page. It was the wonderfully supportive and delightful Vanessa Grassi at http://vanessagrassi.com/ nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Vanessa, both for the nomination and for the kind words.
The award, I discover, has a number of rules:
- Thank the award giver and link back to them in your post. (Done)
- Share 7 things about yourself. (See below)
- Pass this award along to 15 other bloggers. (I’m on it!)
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. (I’m on that, too!)
Seven things about me:
- Although I spend most of my year living in Southern Maryland, I am Scottish to the core and proud of it.
- My favorite lunch spot here in Southern Maryland is Panera, where I can enjoy coffee, delicious sandwiches and free wi-fi!
- I’ve been a closet writer all my life, but only ‘came out’ when I retired.
- I can confidently turn my hand to almost any household repairs, including plumbing, electrics and carpentry.
- I am passionate about sailing and the sea. My novel, The Butterfly & The Bull, includes an Atlantic crossing in a sailboat.
- I sleep with my Editor. She is my wife!
- My favorite TV show of all time is The West Wing.